Modificado en: Lun, 11 Oct, 2021 a 10:12 A. M.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
In BEEP app v3 you can make use of alerts. With this functionality, you can add alert rules to receive a notification when measurement data meets certain requirements. You can make a new alert rule or copy a default alert rule.
New alert rule
The screenshot below shows the screen for creating a new alert rule.
The first section of text gives you a summary for the alert rule that you create. This line will change when you change the alert settings.
Alert rule settings
Add a name for your alert rule, e.g. Swarm.
Active/Alert via email
Activate (default) or deactivate the alert here. Indicate whether you want to receive the alerts by email as well, or only when you open the app (default).
Describe the alert rule, e.g. The weight drop triggers a notification directly.
How often would you like the calculation to be performed?
Indicate here how often you want the calculation to be performed. Immediately means immediately after a measurement is received. This is dependent on the data transmission interval and the reliability of the data connection.
Under measurement, you find the different sensor definitions that can be used to create an alert:
- Battery voltage (bv): amount of voltage of the battery
- Signal strength (rssi): signal strength of LoRa
- Temp. inside (t_i): temperature sensor measurement when you have only one temperature sensor
- Temperature 1 (t_0): temperature sensor measurement when you have multiple temperature sensors
- Temperature 2 (t_1): temperature sensor measurement when you have multiple temperature sensors
- Weight (weight_kg): weight in kilograms
In case of questions regarding other measurement variables, please contact us.
Under calculation, you find the four types of calculations that can be used to create an alert for the set time of the alert.
Under comparison, you define what you want to compare in your alert:
- Value: compare the measurement value with the threshold value, specify at the threshold value whether it has to be negative (-) or positive (+).
- Increase: compare an increase between the measurement and the threshold value.
- Decrease: compare a decrease between the measurement and the threshold value.
- Change: compare the difference of your measurement data (e.g. when you want to set an alert rule on the change of weight during 24 hours) and threshold value, both negative (-) and positive (+) values are included.
The comparator defines how you want the measurement value to compare to the threshold value.
The value that you want to compare the measurement value with. If you compare weight in kg's, the threshold value is also weight in kg's. The 'comparison' section allows you to choose between different value options.
Exclude periods and hives
You can deactivate the alert for months, hours or hives. As a default, the alert is activated for all months, hours and hives.
Copy default alert rules
It is also possible to copy one of the default alert rules. Choose 'Copy default alert rule' under 'add alert rule'.
You can select which alerts you want to copy from the list. Click on 'copy x alert rules' to add the rules to your BEEP bases.
Edit default alert rules
It is possible to edit the default alert rules. In case you want a slightly different parameter in e.g. brood presence, it can be helpful to use the default alerts as a starting point.
On the overview page, you can see which alerts are added to your bases. You can easily activate/deactivate the alert by clicking on the 'check' or 'cross'. If you click on the pen, you can modify the alert. Delete the alert by clicking on the red bin.