- Close the BEEP base app
- Download the latest firmware on your smartphone here (version 1.5.9, do not unzip it)
- Download NRF Connect
- Open NRF Connect
- Connect to the BEEP base you want to update
- Click on "DFU"
- Select Distribution Packet (ZIP) and click OK.
- Select the package you just downloaded (Beepbase_sd_boot_app.zip)
- When you did select the image it will upload automatically.
- Click on the BEEP base name to so the progress
- When the firmware update is done the BEEP base will beep 4 time and it's ready use again.
Android: update firmware BEEP base Print
Modified on: Fri, 14 May, 2021 at 9:30 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.