You can wake up the BEEP base by:
- Inserting the batteries
- Hold the magnet on the activation area next to the microphone plug for 3 seconds
- Tilt vertically wait 5 seconds until you hear a single beep and lay it flat again (only works when the tilt sensor is enabled, which is not recommended).
When that does not work, try the following:
- Take the batteries out, remove the plastic label, insert batteries
- Roll the batteries in the battery sockets and make sure they make connection
- Change batteries
- Reset the BEEP base by taking the batteries out for five minutes, hold the magnet on the activation area for 3 seconds, insert batteries
- Turn the BEEP base upside down and let it drop on the ground form about 5 cm. If this works please turn of the tilt sensor as explained here:
If you do not hear the four beeps, please contact us.