- make sure you 'wake up' your BEEP base by holding the activation magnet next to the microphone opening for 3 seconds, you will hear three ascending beeps and four level beeps when the base is turned on
- delete your BEEP base from the Bluetooth memory in your phone/tablet and try again
- delete the BEEP base app and reinstall it
- open the BEEP base app and search for devices, connect the BEEP base to your phone
- make sure no other app is connected to the BEEP base. The BEEP base can handle only one connection at the time.
- turn off the nRF connect app or make sure it is not connected to the BEEP base
- take out the batteries for five minutes and insert again, BEEP base wakes up and connects to Bluetooth.
If the BEEP base is still not visible, please let us know.
Tips for Android users